Happy Monday! Let’s start off the week on a positive note with an exciting giveaway! Want to win some cool prizes from our yarn stash? Just answer this week’s question in the comments section below. Yet, it’s just that easy. Last week we asked you to share how many WIPs you had going, but this week we’re sticking to knitting tips.
To enter into today’s giveaway, just answer this question in the comments:
How do you keep the edges of your knit or crochet projects nice and neat?
Let us know below in the comments. We’ll be keeping an eye on what you post, and if you’re lucky you can win something fun AND be featured on Stitch & Unwind tomorrow!
- Contest open to US and Canada residents 18+
- One comment/entry per person.
- Contest closes October 1, 2012 at 11:59p CST.
- Please answer the question in the comments below in order to be entered.
- Winner will be posted on this blog.
- Knitting for Charity: 30 Easy Knitting Projects for a Cause - December 2, 2020
- 8 Knitting Projects for Thanksgiving - November 25, 2020
- Slip Into These: How to Knit Slippers for the Holidays - November 24, 2020