We’re only in the beginning of September, which technically isn’t even the fall season, yet we’re already seeing a drop in temperatures. Toward the end of the week we’re lucky to even reach 60 degrees in the Midwest. Now I’m all for the changing of the seasons, but does it have to be such a drastic change in just a short period of time? There never seems to be a mid point in temperature, but more of a “you never have a chance to get reacquainted with the new season” before it comes full-on. Either way, I enjoy the fall season and I certainly enjoy all the crochet patterns that come with it. I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again, I love wearing scarves indoors and out, so this is the perfect time to start flaunting. What I also imagine I’ll get more into this year is leg warmers.
Crochet leg warmers are super easy to make and although I’ve only made one pair so far I certainly plan on working up some more. The patterns you’re about to dive into below are both crochet leg warmers and knit leg warmers; we didn’t want to leave anyone out. Legwarmers can be worn one of two ways: tucked into a tall boot with an inch or so sticking out or completely by themselves with a cute skirt and pair of heels. Whichever fashion statement you want to sport, you’ll look fabulous doing it. Check out the leg warmers we have below and then keep reading for a little something extra to prepare you for the new season.
Crochet Leg Warmers
- Brown Buttoned Leg Warmers
- Knee High Legwarmers
- Bubblegum Baby Leg Warmers
- Sweet Hearts Baby Leg Warmers
- Traditional Crochet Leg Warmers
- Candy Cane Crochet Legwarmers
- Sexy Legwarmers
- Munchkin Legwarmers
- Ribbon Stripe Leg Warmers
Knit Leg Warmers
- Easy Peasy Ballerina Leg Warmers
- Aspen Legwarmers
- Lacy Rambler Legwarmers
- Honeycomb Legwarmers
- Twinkle Toes Legwarmers
- Riverbend Leg Warmers
- Argyle Legwarmers
To prepare even further check out our trendy essential for chilly weather!
- 17 Easy Crochet Patterns for Last-Minute Valentine’s Day Gifts - January 26, 2021
- Free Pattern: Crochet Wrap Pattern from Red Heart! - January 17, 2021
- Free Pattern Friday: Crochet Baby Booties & Hat from Red Heart - January 6, 2021