Crochet is a trend that isn’t going away any time soon. In fact, it’s a trend that’s constantly growing. Have you ever been out and about or on public transportation and you saw someone crocheting an item? Crochet has become an addiction and we can totally see why. The best thing about crocheting is the satisfaction you get once a project is complete. The easiest way to get that project finished is to work up quick and easy crochet patterns. We have a handful of simple crochet patterns you’re going to love working up. You can make them for yourself or give them away to a friend. Often times we see people working up these lightning fast crochet patterns for last minute holiday gifts.
Lightning Fast Crochet Patterns: 13 Simple Crochet Patterns
- 60 Minute Ribbed Crochet Scarf – This crochet scarf is super stylish and perfect for working up quick crochet patterns
- Fastest Flower Ever – Turn this crochet flower into a button, a hair piece or even a brooch
- Easy Peasy Crochet Bow – Quick crochet patterns like this would look adorable attached to a headband or necklace
- Under an Hour Cowl – Work this cowl up in such a short period of time (great for train riders)
- Lightning Fast Crocheted Cowl – One skein is all that’s needed to work up this fancy crochet design
- Two Hour Tote – Set aside just two hours for this gorgeous crocheted bag; it’s so simple to work up
- One Ball Mini Throw – In just one evening you can work up this beautiful crocheted throw
- 20 Minute Pet Rug – Your four-legged friend will love her new pet rug; this is a lightning fast crochet pattern at its finest
- Semi Homemade Gloves – Crochet tiny granny squares and sew them onto your store-bought gloves; get creative
- Sixty Minute Slippers – This is a quick crochet pattern you can work up in less than an hour; great for yourself and perfect for a friend
- One Hour Bath Pouf – Pamper yourself with a soft, homemade bath pouf; you’ll never want to get out of the tub
- Coziest Cocoon Ever – Super bulky yarn is what makes this baby cocoon the coziest ever; baby will love being swaddled
- Lightning Fast Fingerless Mitts – The faux cables look amazing on these fingerless mitts; grab your hook and let’s go
What’s the fastest crochet pattern you’ve ever worked up?