In honor of the epic National Craft Month celebration on the FaveCrafts Blog, we’re hosting our own yarn-filled party this week only! Come back to the blog every day between March 17-21, for a new project and a daily giveaway! There’s tons of yarn to be won, so pay attention. Find the contest rules and enter below.
Today’s featured project is from Lion Brand. The Hexagon Market Bag is a perfect crochet bag to make for the summer months. Measuring about 12 inches wide by 14 inches tall, it’s the perfect size tote to bring with you on summer vacations or trips to the beach. 10 crocheted hexagons are worked up separately (2 each of 5 different color combinations) using Lion Brand Kitchen Cotton yarn and then joined together to create this stylish crocheted bag. Use the color combinations shown here, or come up with your own.
Enter to Win Today’s Prize
Today’s prize from Lion Brand is all the yarn needed to make the Market Bag. The kit comes with a total of 6 skeins of Kitchen Cotton Yarn, 1 skein of their newest LB Collection Silk yarn, and their new anniversary tote.
In order to win today’s prize, all you need to do is:
- Like the AllFreeCrochet Facebook page here, AND
- Leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
If you’re a knitter, have you ever learned how to crochet? If you crochet, have you ever learned how to knit?
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- You must “like” the AllFreeCrochet Facebook page to be eligible.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post below.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog tomorrow as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tonight, March 21st, 2014 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
- How to Knit a Baby Blanket for Any Nursery - January 14, 2021
- For the Lazy Knitters: 25 Simple Knitting Patterns - January 13, 2021
- Free Pattern: Knit Throw Pattern from Yarnspirations - January 12, 2021