Hi there crafters! My name is Bridget and I’m the editor for AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns. I never thought I’d have such a fondness for crochet until I began working on the site. Though with my love for yarn, it was only a matter of time before I picked up a hook.
Despite my desire to travel, I’ve spent all of my life in the suburbs of Chicago. I graduated from Northern Illinois University with a degree in English after several years of reading novels non-stop. Since then, I’ve been in the publishing industry for over 5 years, but now I’m excited to combine my job with my love for crafts!
My main craft skills include embroidery and knitting, but I also sew, paper craft, and crochet. And I can bake cakes and cookies something fierce. My favorite tools are definitely sewing needles, embroidery floss, knitting needles, and yarn. And if I ever have the opportunity I’d like to learn how to spin yarn.
When it comes to crafting, believe in your creativity and try to learn new skills. Seek out other crafters through community groups, craft fairs, or online communities. You never know what will inspire you next! Here are some projects that I love:
Crochet Afghan Patterns:
- Rainbows and Heart Blanket
- Small Blackberry Salad Blanket
- California Ranch Afghan
- Bumble Berry Afghan
- Betty Draper Inspired Hostess Apron
- Plum Peachy Ruffled Pillow
- Spring Ruffled Top Tutorial
- Retro Travel Bag
- Autumn Bloom Belt
- Jazzed Up Flower Pots
- No Stress No Sew Christmas Garland
- Charming Kraft Paper Holiday Cards
- Knit Your Worries Away: 20 Knitting Therapy Patterns - October 30, 2020
- 14 Retro Knitted Throws - October 11, 2020
- How to Knit Socks or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Socks - October 10, 2020