We’re always excited to host new things, so we thought we’d try an AllFreeCrochet Mystery Crochet Along before the holidays hit. We’ve teamed up with Red Heart, who will be providing some fun goodies at the end! The amazing prize package they’ve put together is going to blow your mind. And let’s get serious, even though you don’t know what we’re crocheting, I promise you’re going to want to join in. The only clues I can give you right now is that it is holiday-themed and can be used as decor OR as a snuggly friend. It’s super cute!
Well, since it’s a mystery we can’t give much away, but the colors used are the same as you see in the photo above. This crochet pattern has quickly become my new favorite I might even give it a name. It’s an easy crochet pattern that uses Red Heart’s Super Saver yarn in five colors. Each part of the pattern is crocheted separately and then joined at the end.
How to Participate:
It’s easy to take part in our Mystery Crochet Along! There will be six different steps that will be posted on AllFreeCrochet. All you need to do is simply visit the site on the dates below to get the next step of instructions.
Week 1 October 13: Materials List
Week 2 October 20: Instructions for main part of pattern
Week 3 October 27: Instructions for accent piece
Week 4 November 3: Instructions for limbs
Week 5 November 10: Instructions for accessories
Week 6 November 17: Instructions for final pieces and assembly
Week 7 November 24: Winner announced
Plus, share your photos and get entered to win!
Red Heart Yarn has donated a fabulous prize with a retail value of $50 to be awarded to one lucky participant. Now is your chance to try different types of yarn! Find more details about what the prize includes below:
- 1 Ball Red Heart Medley
- 1 Ball Red Heart Heads Up
- 1 Ball Red Heart Reflective
- 1 Ball Red Heart Boutique Swanky
- 1 Ball Red Heart Boutique Sassy Fabric
- 2 Red Heart Sizzle
- 1 Red Heart Tote Bag
In order to be entered to win, simply follow these instructions:
- Post your project (works in progress AND finished project) right on AllFreeCrochet.
- Open to anyone 18+ in the US or Canada.
- Photos must be posted by November 23, 2014, 11:59p EST.
- 17 Easy Crochet Patterns for Last-Minute Valentine’s Day Gifts - January 25, 2023
- Free Pattern: Knit Beanie Pattern from Red Heart - January 24, 2023
- Free Pattern: Crochet Wrap Pattern from Red Heart! - January 13, 2023