Growing up, my family and I would always drive to this local little ice cream shop across town. We each had our “favorites,” and mine was (and still is) a cone of vanilla soft serve covered in rainbow sprinkles. Since then, I’ve grown to appreciate and enjoy other “adult” flavors such as cappuccino chip, peach, and butter pecan, but vanilla with rainbow sprinkles will always hold a special place in my heart, just like these sweet treats to crochet.
If you haven’t heard already, July is National Ice Cream Month. If you haven’t celebrated yet with a scoop (or two) of your favorite flavor, then it’s time to celebrate with these ice-cream inspired patterns:
Ice Cream Crochet Patterns:
- 10-Minute Ice Cream Cozy: A great way to prevent cold hands while you dig in!
- Ice Cream Cone: It may not taste as great as the real thing, but at least it’s calorie-free!
- Ice Cream Cozy: A cute cozy for your precious pint of ice cream
- NEW! Ice Cream Crochet Dishcloth (pictured): This printable pattern from our friends at Lily Sugar n Cream is impossible to resist!
- Ice Cream Cones Square: A playful twist on a classic design
- Sherbet and Vanilla Ice Cream Afghan: To keep you cozy as you dive into your big ice cream sundae
- Neapolitan Ice Cream Afghan: Why settle for just one flavor when you can have 3?
Free Knitting Patterns:
If you prefer to knit, then grab your needles and get to work on these ice-cream inspired knitting patterns!
Other Sweet Treats to Crochet:
Ice cream isn’t for everyone. If you prefer other ways to satisfy your sweet tooth, then perhaps you’ll appreciate these other sweet crochet patterns:
- Sprinkle Cookie Crochet Pattern
- Sweet Candy Sprinkles Blanket
- Cute Cupcake Scarf
- Strawberries and Cream Coasters
- Sweet Cupcake Dishcloth
- Hershey Kiss Amigurumi
- Berries and Cream Baby Blanket