August is National Picnic Month, so we’ve rounded up the essential crochet picnic patterns you should crochet before heading to the park this summer. There’s just a few more weekends left to enjoy the nice weather, so grab your basket and load it up with some goodies to enjoy al fresco.
You’ll obviously need a blanket to sit on, so be sure to check out all of our crochet afghan patterns right here. Aside from the obvious, there are plenty of other things that come in handy while at a picnic such as coasters, cozies, and more. Scroll down for some of our staff picks for picnics! Plus, find even more picnic patterns to crochet right here.
Essential Crochet Patterns for Your Picnic:
- Wide Mouth Canning Jar Cozy
- All-Purpose Striped Basket
- Daisy Coasters
- Water Bottle Cozy
- One Hour Wine Bottle Cozy
- Striped Summer Coasters
- Crochet Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Striped Chair Pads
- Crochet Bean Bags
- Happy Day Hopscotch Bags
Free Picnic Recipes:
Our friends at RecipeLion have some tasty dishes to prepare for your next picnic! From coleslaw to dessert, they’ve got every course covered. Check out our favorite recipe collections below, and head over to RecipeLion.com for even more free recipes that the whole family is sure to enjoy.
- 30 Picnic Perfect Coleslaw Recipes
- Simple Macaroni Salad Recipes
- Picnic Chicken Salad Sandwiches
- 13 Easy Fruit Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes for Summer Potlucks
What’s your favorite thing about picnics? Tell us below!
- Free Pattern: Crochet Wrap Pattern from Red Heart! - January 17, 2021
- Free Pattern Friday: Crochet Baby Booties & Hat from Red Heart - January 6, 2021
- Rest and Relaxation After Holiday Madness: Calming Crochet Patterns - January 5, 2021