In honor of the epic National Craft Month celebration on the FaveCrafts Blog, we’re hosting our own yarn-filled party this week only! Come back to the blog every day between March 17-21, for a new project and a daily giveaway! There’s tons of yarn to be won, so pay attention. Find the contest rules and enter below.
Today’s featured project is from Leisure Arts. Get a glimpse of what it’s like to be a celebrity with this Pop Star Slouch Hat. This crocheted hat is so trendy, you’ll be turning heads left and right every time you wear it. Work up this easy crochet slouchy hat pattern using just one skein of worsted weight yarn in any color. Three different sizes are available to choose from (small, medium, and large). Make this stylish hat for yourself or for your fashionista friend.
Enter to Win Today’s Prize
Today’s prize is a Book Bundle from Leisure Arts. Included in the bundle is: Celebrity Slouchy Beanies for the Family, Celebrity Slouchy Beanies for the Family BK 2, In All Caps, Noggins and Necks, Heady Affairs, Slouchy Beanies and Headwraps, and Celebrity Baby Fashion.
In order to win today’s prize, all you need to do is:
- Like the AllFreeCrochet Facebook page here, AND
- Leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
Which accessories do you prefer crafting, hats or scarves?
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- You must “like” the AllFreeCrochet Facebook page to be eligible.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post below.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog tomorrow as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tonight, March 19th, 2014 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.