Ah, here we are again: it’s Monday! You know what that means? It’s time for another edition of Readers En-Gauge (read: another chance to answer a simple question and win a prize!) Last week, we asked for your opinion on the best patterns to feature for summer. This time, we’re getting more technical! Ready to enter the contest? All you need to do is answer the question in the Comments Section below this post:
What are your best tips for blocking?
We can’t wait to hear all your great answers!
- Contest open to US and Canada residents 18+
- One comment/entry per person.
- Contest closes June 18, 2012 at 11:59p CST.
- Please answer the question below in order to be entered.
- Winner will be posted on this blog.
- How to Knit a Baby Blanket for Any Nursery - January 14, 2021
- For the Lazy Knitters: 25 Simple Knitting Patterns - January 13, 2021
- Free Pattern: Knit Throw Pattern from Yarnspirations - January 12, 2021