After having an exhausting few weeks of holiday celebrations and confusing work schedules I can honestly say it’s a bit nice to get back to my regular routine. Sadly, that means I have to be here in the office instead of working up some awesome crochet patterns, but I guess we all know how that goes. As much as we want to, crochet can wait until we get home.
Last week on New Year’s Eve we asked you “What is your yarn-related New Year’s Resolutions?” and we received a lot of great answers. Mine, along with others, is to finish the projects that I start before beginning new ones. I just get so excited!
With the new year brings new beginnings — a chance to start fresh. In order to win today’s question of the day we want to know…
What new crochet stitch or knitting stitch would you like to learn and why? What would you make with that stitch?
Let us know below in the comments. We’ll be keeping an eye on what you post, and if you’re lucky you can win something fun AND be featured on Stitch & Unwind tomorrow!
- Contest open to US and Canada residents 18+
- One comment/entry per person.
- Contest closes January 7, 2013 at 11:59p CST.
- Please answer the question in the comments below in order to be entered.
- Winner will be posted on this blog.
- Say “I Do” to this Fabulous Fascinator: Free Crochet Flower Pattern - April 12, 2019
- 16 Spring Crochet Patterns You’ll Love To Wear - March 12, 2019
- 17 St. Patrick’s Day Crochet Patterns You’ll Love - March 4, 2019