Monday is here! I’m sure you were anxiously waiting for the weekend to end so you can see what today’s post is all about. Last week we asked you about your best blocking tips. Well this week is all about the crocheters.
Now’s your chance to teach others. Let’s talk to each other and learn some fun things. What is your favorite stitch to work with and how do you work it up? What projects do you make with this stitch?
We can’t wait to hear all your great answers!
- Contest open to US and Canada residents 18+
- One comment/entry per person.
- Contest closes July 2, 2012 at 11:59p CST.
- Please answer the question below in order to be entered.
- Winner will be posted on this blog.
As mentioned above, what’s your favorite stitch to work with and what do you make with it?
- New Patterns on the Block: 18 Color Block Patterns - July 20, 2021
- Summer Lovin’ Had Me a Blast - July 13, 2021
- Go High-Tech With These Crochet Electronics Patterns - July 7, 2021