I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving! I know I did. It’s always great to get together with family and great food. We had 20 pounds of mashed potatoes and we didn’t even get through the first 10, go figure. There were also some really great Black Friday deals over the weekend, but I chose to stay in and crochet gifts instead. Today however, is Cyber Monday. The deals keep on coming! It’s always awesome to get great deals on the things we need or love; I would just love to get awesome deals on crochet supplies. Last week’s question was What’s the Strangest project you’ve made? Today’s question is two part:
Are you participating in Cyber Monday? If so, are you buying any knit or crochet supplies for yourself or others?
Let us know below in the comments. I expect most of you will buy supplies for yourself. Tomorrow I’ll pick a winner and you’ll be featured on the blog as the winner!
- Contest open to US and Canada residents 18+
- One comment/entry per person.
- Contest closes November 26, 2012 at 11:59p CST.
- Please answer the question in the comments below in order to be entered.
- Winner will be posted on this blog.
- Free Pattern Friday: Crochet Scarf Pattern from Yarnspirations - December 3, 2021
- Crochet Beanie Pattern Collection for Winter - December 1, 2021
- Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree: 16 Tabletop Christmas Trees to Crochet and Knit - November 27, 2021