Ah, it’s finally starting to feel like winter around here! I don’t know how the weather is by you, but it’s been unseasonably warm where I am. Now it might snow today and for once that’s pretty exciting! You know what else is exciting? This blog! All you have to do is answer today’s yarny question to be entered to win a cool crafty prize.
P.S. if you haven’t checked out all the answers from last week’s contest, make sure you head over to the blog to see what everyone had to say!
Here’s your question!
What’s your all-time favorite yarn and what do you use it for?
Let us know below in the comments. It might be hard to pink your very favorite yarn, but it’s definitely okay to play favorites in this case. We’ll be keeping an eye on what you post, and if you’re lucky you can win something fun AND be featured on Stitch & Unwind tomorrow!
- Contest open to US and Canada residents 18+
- One comment/entry per person.
- Contest closes December 10, 2012 at 11:59p CST.
- Please answer the question in the comments below in order to be entered.
- Winner will be posted on this blog.
- Two Skeins or Less: 12 Quickie Crochet Afghan Patterns - August 7, 2022
- 18 DIY Dorm Decor Ideas - July 22, 2022
- Colorfully Bold: 26 Rainbow-Colored Crochet Afghan Patterns - July 21, 2022