I hope you all had a nice relaxing weekend after all the 4th of July festivities last week! Now, how about we offer another chance to win a yarn-y prize? Yeah, I thought that might sound good. If you missed last week’s question, we asked you to share your favorite crochet stitch. Make sure to read of the fun responses! This week, we want to know a little bit more about how you use up scrap yarn. So, you know the drill, just give us your best answers in the comments below and you could be tomorrow’s lucky winner!
It’s so easy to enter for a chance to be today’s winner, all you need to do is answer the question in the Comments Section below this post:
How do you use up scrap yarn?
We can’t wait to hear all your great answers! Who knows, your great story may be featured right here on this blog or one of our websites. We love to hear from YOU!
- Contest open to US and Canada residents 18+
- One comment/entry per person.
- Contest closes July 9, 2012 at 11:59p CST.
- Please answer the question in the comments below in order to be entered.
- Winner will be posted on this blog.
- Slip Into These: How to Knit Slippers for the Holidays - November 28, 2022
- Free Pattern Friday: Knit Shawl Pattern from Yarnspirations - November 25, 2022
- 8 Knitting Projects for Thanksgiving - November 17, 2022