Holy cow, can you believe it’s mid August already? Where does the time go? It’s Monday again which means you have yet another chance to win a fabulous prize! Last week we asked “What tips do you have for changing yarn colors mid-project?” If you missed it, make sure you check out all the great tips!
The past few weeks I’ve been working on a baby blanket made with granny squares. As I’ve said in the past, I will always consider myself new to crochet. With that said, I still have no idea how to keep an even tension. Most of my squares are a bit different in size because some are tighter than others. I think finding your tension in a crochet or knitting pattern is important so your project will come out as it should. Keeping this in mind, take a minute to answer the question below to help out all our yarn folks. Maybe we can all learn something new!
What tips do you have for keeping an even tension?
If your answer is chosen, we’ll feature it tomorrow on Stitch & Unwind!
- Contest open to US and Canada residents 18+
- One comment/entry per person.
- Contest closes August 13, 2012 at 11:59p CST.
- Please answer the question in the comments below in order to be entered.
- Winner will be posted on this blog.
- Free Pattern: Crochet Wrap Pattern from Red Heart! - January 17, 2021
- Free Pattern Friday: Crochet Baby Booties & Hat from Red Heart - January 6, 2021
- Rest and Relaxation After Holiday Madness: Calming Crochet Patterns - January 5, 2021