It’s finally starting to feel like winter around here. I have a feeling we’ll all be crocheting and knitting with heavy yarns for a while longer!
Last week we asked you: What new crochet stitch or knitting stitch would you like to learn and why? What would you make with that stitch? Be sure to check out the answers from last week – there were quite a lot of people sharing new stitches!
Though it’s cold and Christmas has passed, it’s not too late to warm someone’s heart with a handmade gift. I can’t think of a better way to show someone I care. So this week’s question is…
What do you knit or crochet for Valentine’s Day?
Let us know below in the comments. We’ll be keeping an eye on what you post, and if you’re lucky you can win something fun AND be featured on Stitch & Unwind tomorrow!
- Contest open to US and Canada residents 18+
- One comment/entry per person.
- Contest closes January 21, 2013 at 11:59p CST.
- Please answer the question in the comments below in order to be entered.
- Winner will be posted on this blog.
- Sassy Stripes: 16 Cheerful Crochet Afghans to Brighten Your Day! - April 4, 2019
- How To Crochet Granny Squares: Free eBook! - March 26, 2019
- Video Tutorial: Learn to Tunisian Crochet - March 20, 2019