It’s Monday morning, which means it’s that time again! It’s time to give away another prize! If this is your first time participating in our “Readers En-Gauge” posts, here’s how it works: we give away a prize to one reader every Monday for simply answering a new question. Last week we asked you to tell us how you store your yarn. If you haven’t checked it out already, make sure to read all the great answers.
It’s so easy to enter for a chance to be today’s winner, all you need to do is answer this question in the Comments Section below this post:
What would you say your knitting or crochet skill level is? Tell us in the comments below for your chance to win a prize!
We can’t wait to hear all your great answers! Who knows, your great story may be featured right here on this blog or one of our websites. We love to hear from YOU!
- Contest open to US and Canada residents 18+
- One comment/entry per person.
- Contest closes May 14, 2012 at 11:59p CST.
- Please answer the question below in order to be entered.
- Winner will be posted on this blog.
- The Best Flower Garden: 25 Crochet Flower Patterns - July 28, 2021
- New Patterns on the Block: 18 Color Block Patterns - July 20, 2021
- Summer Lovin’ Had Me a Blast - July 13, 2021