Hi there yarn folk! It’s time for another edition of Readers En-Gauge. Every Monday we ask you a question, and if you leave an answer in the comments you’re entered into a giveaway. It’s easy peasy! Last week we asked you how do you use up your yarn scraps. Be sure to check out everyone’s inspiring answers.
This week we want to know a bit about your favorite yarn. There are so many different kinds out there, and by sharing your information, you might give someone a whole new yarn experience. So…
What types of yarn do you use–brand and/or fiber?
Let us know below in the comments. We’ll be keeping an eye on what you post, and if you’re lucky you can win something fun AND be featured on Stitch & Unwind tomorrow!
- Contest open to US and Canada residents 18+
- One comment/entry per person.
- Contest closes July 16, 2012 at 11:59p CST.
- Please answer the question in the comments below in order to be entered.
- Winner will be posted on this blog.
- How to Knit a Baby Blanket for Any Nursery - January 14, 2021
- For the Lazy Knitters: 25 Simple Knitting Patterns - January 13, 2021
- Free Pattern: Knit Throw Pattern from Yarnspirations - January 12, 2021