Happy Monday! Thanksgiving is this week which means you’re probably running around trying to get everything ready. Take a second to relax – answer our question and you could win a prize from our prize closet! If you haven’t checked out all the answers from last week’s contest, make sure you head over to the blog. Everyone loved sharing their favorite patterns on AllFreeCrochet, AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns, and AllFreeKnitting!
We all crochet or knit various different things. Some of them are pretty normal, but some projects are a little kooky. So tell us:
What’s the strangest thing you’ve ever knitted or crocheted?
Let us know below in the comments. I expect some really fun answers and cool sounding projects. Tomorrow I’ll pick a winner and you’ll be featured on the blog as the winner!
- Contest open to US and Canada residents 18+
- One comment/entry per person.
- Contest closes November 19, 2012 at 11:59p CST.
- Please answer the question in the comments below in order to be entered.
- Winner will be posted on this blog.
- Two Skeins or Less: 12 Quickie Crochet Afghan Patterns - August 7, 2022
- 18 DIY Dorm Decor Ideas - July 22, 2022
- Colorfully Bold: 26 Rainbow-Colored Crochet Afghan Patterns - July 21, 2022