Howdy folks! Monday is fun day here at Stitch & Unwind. Answer an easy question and you’ll be entered to win a crafty prize! Last week we wanted to know what are your favorite knitting needles. There were a lot of great responses, so be sure to check them out. Who knows, you might find a new set of needles that you’ll want to try.
There are so many places to buy yarn or even inherit it, so we were wondering:
Where do you get your yarn from?
Leave a comment below and you’ll be entered to win today’s Readers En-Gauge prize. And be sure to check back here tomorrow for the lucky winning comment.
- Contest open to US and Canada residents 18+
- One comment/entry per person.
- Contest closes August 27, 2012 at 11:59p CST.
- Please answer the question in the comments below in order to be entered.
- Winner will be posted on this blog.
- Knit Your Worries Away: 20 Knitting Therapy Patterns - October 30, 2020
- 14 Retro Knitted Throws - October 11, 2020
- How to Knit Socks or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Socks - October 10, 2020