Howdy folks! Monday is fun day here at Stitch & Unwind. Answer an easy question and you’ll be entered to win a crafty prize! Last week we wanted to know what are your favorite knitting needles. There were a lot of great responses, so be sure to check them out. Who knows, you might find a new set of needles that you’ll want to try.
There are so many places to buy yarn or even inherit it, so we were wondering:
Where do you get your yarn from?
Leave a comment below and you’ll be entered to win today’s Readers En-Gauge prize. And be sure to check back here tomorrow for the lucky winning comment.
- Contest open to US and Canada residents 18+
- One comment/entry per person.
- Contest closes August 27, 2012 at 11:59p CST.
- Please answer the question in the comments below in order to be entered.
- Winner will be posted on this blog.
- Knitting for Charity: 30 Easy Knitting Projects for a Cause - December 2, 2020
- 8 Knitting Projects for Thanksgiving - November 25, 2020
- Slip Into These: How to Knit Slippers for the Holidays - November 24, 2020