Hi everybody! And welcome back to another Monday of Readers En-Gauge, where we ask you a question and you leave a clever answer. You never know… you might be the lucky winner of a crafty prize! Last week we asked you to share your tips on how to set aside time for crocheting. There were so many helpful and insightful answers. Be sure to go back and check them out.
One of the joys of being crafty with yarn is that you are capable of making wonderful things. There are so many knit and crochet items that you can create to give as gifts for birthdays and the holidays. Yet there’s one dilemma: You only have so much time and yarn!
So this week, we’re wondering:
How do you decide who to knit or crochet for?
Don’t be shy! Share your comments below and be sure to check back tomorrow. We’ll announce the winner of the giveaway tomorrow on Stitch and Unwind.
- Contest open to US and Canada residents 18+
- One comment/entry per person.
- Contest closes October 22, 2012 at 11:59p CST.
- Please answer the question below in order to be entered.
- Winner will be posted on this blog.
Leave a comment below and be entered for a fun prize!
- Get Hooked On These Unique Crochet Patterns - August 1, 2022
- The Best Flower Garden: 25 Crochet Flower Patterns - July 28, 2022
- New Patterns on the Block: 18 Color Block Patterns - July 20, 2022