Welcome back to another edition of Readers En-Gauge. We’re always interested in hearing your likes, dislikes, tips and techniques. Last week we asked, “What do you make for autumn?” There were some very enthusiastic responses. Check them out to get some ideas!
This week we are wondering:
What is your favorite fiber animal and why?
There are several animals where fiber can come from: sheep, bison, alpaca, rabbit. Each is cute in it’s own way. What’s your favorite animal out of the bunch? Leave a comment below and share your thoughts. You could be the lucky winner of a crafty prize!
- Contest open to US and Canada residents 18+
- One comment/entry per person.
- Contest closes September 10, 2012 at 11:59p CST.
- Please answer the question below in order to be entered.
- Winner will be posted on this blog.
- Show Off Your Fandom With Crochet Patterns - September 17, 2019
- Fingerless Gloves: 21 Easy Crochet Patterns - September 14, 2019
- Textures! Southwestern Rainbow Crochet Afghan Pattern - September 6, 2019