Happy Monday! Doesn’t the weekend go by so quickly these days? Here’s something to brighten your Monday – a new Readers En-Gauge! Last week we asked you how to keep your knitting or crochet edges neat. This week it’s all about learning to read crochet patterns. This is your chance to teach each other and learn some new tips.
How did you learn to read crochet patterns? What are some tips that help you read new patterns?
We can’t wait to hear all your great answers!
- Contest open to US and Canada residents 18+
- One comment/entry per person.
- Contest closes October 8, 2012 at 11:59p CST.
- Please answer the question below in order to be entered.
- Winner will be posted on this blog.
Leave a comment below and be entered for a fun prize!