Our friends at AllFreeCrochet and Red Heart Yarn have teamed up and have put together a fabulous giveaway that I couldn’t help but share with you. The Red Heart Dream Yarn Prize Package includes 15+ balls of Red Heart yarn, knitting needles, crochet hooks, and a Red Heart tote bag… everything you need to make your favorite crochet and knit patterns.
I’ve put together a quick collection of some of my favorite free knits and crochet patterns that feature these yarns.
Red Heart Yarn Swanky Free Crochet Patterns:
A classic worsted weight yarn with just a bit of sparkle. Each skein features oval shaped sequins that have been dyed to match the color of the yarn.
- Swanky Crochet Kaftan Red Heart Yarns
- Single Skein Swanky Scarf
- Soft Swanky Cowl
- Glitter Goddess Shawl Red Heart
Red Heart Yarn Reflective Free Crochet Patterns:
A bulky weight acrylic yarn that has been plied with a nylon light reflecting thread. The reflective thread makes this yarn perfect for projects where you want to increase your outdoor visibility.
- Reflective Bike Helmet Cover
- Reflective Ear Warmer
- Radiantly Reflective Crochet Headband
- Reflective Color Block Cowl
- Runners Reflective Headband
- Reflective Cowl and Beanie Set
Red Heart Yarn Grande Free Cowl Crochet and Knitting Patterns:
The perfect yarn choice for your big, cozy crochet patterns. This super bulky yarn works up quickly; you can grab one skein of this yarn and work up a cowl in just a few hours or less.
Red Heart Boutique Twilight Yarn Free Crochet Cowl Pattern:
A super soft bulky yarn featuring a hint of sparkly metallic. It works up super fast and is great for both knit and crochet scarf patterns.
London Fog Knit Cowl
Red Heart Yarn Medley:
The variegated color of this particular 2 ply bulky yarn creates a beautiful, multicolored crochet design without any effort on your part.
Seriously Amazing Crochet Cowl
Red Heart Cordial:
Cordial is actually a braided cord that is very similar to macrame. It’s the ideal yarn choice for crochet jewelry, but it also works really well for bag patterns, too. I’ve added a little video down I filmed giving a quick review of this yarn, it’s really a great project yarn and I had fun with it.
Head over to AllFreeCrochet to enter to win the Red Heart Dream Yarn Prize Package! The deadline to enter is May 4, 2015 at 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern Time.
Valued at $125, The Red Heart Dream Yarn Prize Package is chock-full of amazing yarn and other crochet supplies. It includes:
- 3 balls Red Heart Boutique Twilight
- 3 balls Red Heart Boutique Infinity
- 3 balls Red Heart Cordial
- 2 balls Red Heart Grande
- 2 balls Red Heart Medley
- 2 balls Red Heart Reflective
- 2 balls Red Heart Boutique Swanky
- 1 set Susan Bates Knitting Needles
- 1 set Susan Bates Crochet Hooks
- 1 Red Heart tote bag
This is a great prize. Tell us below what you would make if you won!
- Sweater Season: Knit and Crochet Printable Patterns - January 14, 2019
- Get Organized: Tips to Sort Your Stash - January 9, 2019
- New Year, New Skill! Easy Patterns for Beginners - January 2, 2019