In honor of the epic National Craft Month celebration on the FaveCrafts Blog, we’re hosting our own yarn-filled party this week only! Come back to the blog every day between March 17-21, for a new project and a daily giveaway! There’s tons of yarn to be won, so pay attention. Find the contest rules and enter below.
Today’s featured project is from Red Heart. Wrap yourself in a sea of calming blue and green hues while wearing this beautiful knit shawl pattern. The Ocean Elegance Shawl is a lacy wonder you’ll love being able to say you made. This beautiful lace shawl pattern will keep novice knitters interested from cast on to cast off, but it’s a fun piece for more advanced knitters as well. Wear the beauty of the sea around your neck with the gorgeous Ocean Elegance Shawl.
Enter to Win Today’s Prize
Today’s prize is a an amazing yarn prize pack from Red Heart. Included in the pack is: one Red Heart Tote, two skeins of Red Heart Luster Sheen Yarn in Ocean, one skein of Baby Sheen yarn in White, One skein of Baby Sheen yarn in Pistachio, One skein of Red Heart celebration in Gold/Silver, One skein of Red Heart Celebration in Pink/Silver, Two skeins of Ribbons Boutique yarn, and two packs of Susan Bates knitting needles U.S. Sizes 6-8.
In order to win today’s prize, all you need to do is:
- Like the AllFreeKnitting Facebook page here, AND
- Leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
Which hand do you knit or crochet with?
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- You must “like” the AllFreeKnitting Facebook page to be eligible.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post below.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog tomorrow as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tonight, March 18th, 2014 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
- Fresh-Picked Free Knitting Patterns for the Farmer’s Market - August 8, 2022
- Straight Needle Knitting: 30 Easy Knitting Patterns - August 5, 2022
- Summer Sweater Patterns: 10 Summer Knits for Every Occasion - July 30, 2022