Discover the latest and greatest crochet baby patterns from our friends at Red Heart! This super cute collection of printable patterns includes never-before-featured patterns for both babies and toddlers.
We have collected the best baby patterns from Red Heart Yarns and put them into a free eBook just for you. Inside Red Heart’s Best: 12 Free Baby Crochet Patterns, you will find a variety of free crochet patterns for every baby’s age including baby shower gifts, newborn crochet patterns, and even patterns designed for the first 24 months of your precious little one’s life. Some of my favorite patterns include Happy Girl Cardigan & Booties (pg. 4), Chevron Chic Baby Dress (pg. 16), Willow’s Cocoon (pg. 30), Bowtie for Little Man (pg. 52), and the Bloomin’ Baby Headband (pg. 55).
Plus, to celebrate the release of Red Heart’s Best: 12 Free Baby Crochet Patterns, we’re teaming up with Red Heart Yarn to give away the Red Heart Dream Crochet Giveaway! This once-in-a-lifetime contest includes not only a neat reusable tote bag, but also everything that’s inside of it, as well! It’s is chock-full of all of your favorite Red Heart supplies including yarn, hooks, and more. There are even knitting needles if you want to step outside of your crochet comfort zone and learn how to knit.
This amazing prize pack is valued at $150 and includes:
- 4 Skeins of With Love Yarn
- 3 Skeins of Anne Geddes Yarn
- 2 Skeins of Boutique Magical Yarn
- 2 Skeins of Reflective Yarn
- 2 Skeins of Boutique Treasure Yarn
- 2 Skeins of Boutique Sassy Fabric Yarn
- 1 Skein of Boutique Sashay Yarn
- 3 Skeins of Heads Up Yarn
- 1 Susan Bates Knitting Needles Set
- 1 Susan Bates Crochet Hooks Set
- 1 Red Heart Tape Measure
UPDATE: Congrats to Erin T, the winner of the Dream Crochet giveaway!
What would you make if you won the Dream Crochet Giveaway? I would crochet a baby blanket for my coworker!
- Free Pattern: Crochet Wrap Pattern from Red Heart! - January 17, 2021
- Free Pattern Friday: Crochet Baby Booties & Hat from Red Heart - January 6, 2021
- Rest and Relaxation After Holiday Madness: Calming Crochet Patterns - January 5, 2021