Religion plays a huge part in many people’s lives. Perhaps you’re a devout Christian, Baptist, Buddhist, or maybe you believe in Judaism. No matter what your religious preference is, it’s next to impossible not to appreciate these beautiful religious-inspired crochet patterns.
Inspired by a number of different religions, this collection of crochet patterns contains a wide variety of patterns to crochet such as granny squares, crochet shawls, hats, and more. There’s even a crocheted bible cover, a crocheted yarmulke, and a few “stained glass” crochet patterns that were inspired by the awe-inspiring glasswork that you might see at your local church.
Religious-Inspired Crochet Patterns
- Angel Heart Granny Square – turn it into an angelic crochet afghan, or leave it as a granny square
- Crochet Bible Cover – a great way to protect your Bible
- Lacy Cross – a versatile pattern to make for anyone
- Nativity Set – nothing beats homemade decorations at Christmastime
- Prayer Hat – a wonderful pattern to crochet for charity
- Simple Rosary – keep this in your pocket at all times
- Lord’s Prayer – always an important message to remember
- Meditation Mat – made with recycled yarn!
- Crochet Yarmulke – a must-have for all your Jewish family members and/or friends
- Angel Wing Prayer Shawl – all crochet shawls should be this comforting
- Stained Glass Scarf – the prettiest crocheted scarf ever
- Framed Church Windows Square – just like the real thing
- Round Stained Glass Afghan – beautiful colors!
- Star of Bethlehem Ornament – the perfect finishing touch to any Christmas tree
- Star of David Crochet Ornament – you only need one skein of yarn to work up this crochet ornament!
Plus, don’t miss our recently-updated collection of 20 Easy Crochet Prayer Patterns. These beautiful crocheted shawls are excellent homemade gift ideas to make for anyone that needs a little extra prayer sent their way.
We believe in awesome crochet patterns. What do you believe in?