The definition of being a ‘thrifty’ person does not only mean you know how to spend money wisely and find good deals. It also means that you know how to use all of your resources and not be wasteful. These 12 crochet patterns help you be totally thrifty by actually creating 24 new looks for you. How great is that? You get the comfort of knowing that your money and your time are being well spent on these crochet projects because each pattern is really two in one.
Reversible crochet patterns can come in many forms, so we narrowed it down to the most important categories. Crochet afghan, scarf, and hat patterns are the main focuses of the reversible patterns featured for you here. If you really want to stretch your creativity, apply these stitches and methods to other crochet patterns and see if you can work up your own reversible project. It’s worth a shot with how awesomely thrifty these make you. Everyone jumps at the chance to spend less time and money on things, and this is definitely a great place to start.
Crochet Afghan Patterns
I bet you didn’t think that curling up under your favorite blanket could get any better, but I hope that these prove you wrong. Now you can get your warmth and comfort in two ways just from one crochet afghan pattern. Even if you prefer one side and your hubby prefers the other, you can both be satisfied by one blanket!
- Reversible Baby Shell Blanket
- Ribbed Ripple Reversible Blanket
- Reversible Unisex Afghan
- Two Tone Reversible Shells Afghan
- Crocheted Textured Reversible Lap Blanket
Wearable Crochet Projects
Clothes and accessories seem to get more and more expensive every day, even when the quality continues to decrease. Work up some of your best accessories with these crochet scarves and hat patterns. Even give a reversible crochet shawl to the man in your life! You can wear all of these twice in a row and no one will even know that it’s really only one accessory.
- Team Colors Reversible Baby Hat
- Reversible Mosaic Beanie
- Favorite Textured Slouch Hat
- Reversible Crochet Brioche Hat
- Reversible Cable Scarf
- Colour Waves Reversible Scarf
- Men’s Reversible Prayer Shawl
What are your best tips and tricks for being thrifty?
- 17 Easy Crochet Patterns for Last-Minute Valentine’s Day Gifts - January 21, 2020
- Free Pattern: Crochet Wrap Pattern from Red Heart! - January 17, 2020
- Rest and Relaxation After Holiday Madness: Calming Crochet Patterns - January 8, 2020