Sound the trumpets! These crochet blanket patterns deserve a royal welcome.
We all deserve to feel like a Queen or King in our home and these crochet afghan patterns can help you achieve just that. What’s the first thing you think of when you hear the word royal? I immediately think of Queen Elizabeth and her flock of corgis; Kate, Wills, and the baby; and of course Buckingham Palace and Windsor Castle (two of the Queen’s four official residences).
After a trip to England, I became a wee bit obsessed with the British Monarchy. It’s a fascinating history of characters. Henry VIII, Richard the Lion Heart, Elizabeth I, and Queen Victoria are just a handful of the interesting individuals that have graced the throne.
While I may not be a descendent of royal blood (that I can prove), that doesn’t mean I can’t feel like a Queen (even for just a moment). A block of good cheese (the fancy kind you can’t purchase everyday), a good cup of tea from a tea cup, and a stunning crochet afghan are just a few things that make me feel like a Queen.
Don’t we all deserve to feel like royalty? These crochet blanket patterns channel the elegance and grace you’d expect to see in any of the rooms at castle or palace. Treat yourself and make a crochet afghan worthy of your noble estate.
Long Live the Crochet Afghans!
- Royal Splendor Afghan
- Bedspread fit for Windsor Castle – Only the best for a royal palace.
- Queen Anne Blanket
- Kingsfield Square
- Tally Ho Afghan – By George, this vintage pattern is beautiful!
- Queen of Hearts Crochet Afghan
- Marie Antoinette Afghan
- Queen’s Cottage Throw – Perfect for your humble country home.
- Bring on the Lace!
- Amethyst Square – The color of royalty.
- Empire Afghan
- Jewel Box Crochet Throw – Presenting the royal jewels.
- Dreamy Diamond-ghan
- Tea Time Crochet Granny Square – Make sure to keep your pinkie out!
- Ruby and Emerald Crocodile Stitch Blanket
- Amazing Emerald Patterns
- Crown Jewels Square
What makes you feel like a Queen or King?
- Summer Crochet Ideas: 7 Lightweight Afghan Patterns - August 7, 2019
- Colorfully Bold: 26 Rainbow-Colored Crochet Afghan Patterns - July 31, 2019
- Stitch Spotlight: 15 Afghans with Tunisian Crochet Stitches - July 27, 2019