Find your inner girly girl and crochet some ruffles today! Ruffly designs have been trending in clothing and sewing projects lately, but that doesn’t mean crocheters are left out of the loop. With all of these ruffly, frilly, and wiggly patterns you’ll be able to crochet a ruffled granny square or crochet border in no time.
1. Baby Blanket with Ruffled Edges – This crochet baby afghan is a beginner pattern that could not be any cuter. The ruffled edges are really what make this blanket unique. Follow the simple instructions and use this blanket for your next baby shower gift.
2. Ruffly Granny Square – This adorable granny square is perfect for the girly girl. Make this free crochet pattern for a variety of projects!
3. Wiggly Tutorial – In the Wiggly Tutorial you’ll learn how to crochet a ruffly deisgn. Use this crochet technique to create a ruffle that can adorn a cushion or perhaps a blanket.
4. Wiggles Baby Blanket – Looking for a fun and quirky crochet baby afghan? Choose one color scheme or go with a variety of colors for a baby room. The texture of the “wiggles” will have babies playing with this crochet blanket for hours.
5. Wiggles Square – Out of all the easy crochet granny square patterns to choose from, this cute one will be especially popular among girls of all ages! Use any color combination of worsted weight yarn to create this adorable square.
6. Polka Dots & Frills Baby Blanket – This crochet baby blanket is written in three different sizes so kids and adults of all ages can enjoy this fun and frilly blanket.