It’s official. As the cast of Game of Thrones often remarks: Winter is coming. This can only mean one thing: it’s time to run for covers!
Copious amounts of snow and frigid temperatures aside, winter is one of the best seasons around. From the natural wonders like snowflakes and swirling frost on the window, to fun activities like sledding, skiing, or snuggling up to a fire with a good book, there are so many things to look forward to in the winter months. Plus, it’s the perfect excuse to give yourself a snow day and snuggle up in bed.
When you think about it, what else can possibly take away those winter blues like a good cuddle session with your favorite book or movie? Inspire by this, I’ve rounded up a few extra cozy bedspread patterns and crochet afghans!
There’s something here for everyone. Intricate or bulky, vintage or modern, I’ve covered all the bases. These crochet blanket patterns will have you jumping crawling back into bed to keep warm in no time at all.
Run for Covers! 18 Crochet Afghans to Cuddle With
Snuggle up with one of these crochet afghans:
- Victorian Lace Bedspread – fit for a queen!
- Pinwheel Crochet Bedspread Pattern
- Modern Wedding Ring Throw – a really unique twist on a classic pattern
- Cyanne Coverlet
- Heavenly Holiday Cables Throw
- Giant Granny Square Afghan – my personal favorite, it just screams “cozy”!
- Magnolia Bedspread
- Dreamy Diamond-ghan
- Faux Shearling Throw – this pattern is definitely snuggle-worthy!
- Wedding Ring Bedspread
- Magnificent Magnolia Bedspread – for all the vintage enthusiasts!
- Sunflower Popcorn Bedspread
- Pine Cone Crochet Bedspread
- Lovelace Bedspread Pattern – any lace fans?
- Siesta Afghan
- Vintage Granny Bedspread Pattern
- Delicate Daisy Bedspread
- Finger Crochet Afghan Pattern – learn a brand new crocheting technique!
What’s your perfect snow day?
- 19 Jaw Dropping Crochet Afghans - January 16, 2020
- 11+ Valentine’s Day Crochet Ideas to Fall in Love With - January 14, 2020
- Afghans in Bloom: 14 Floral Afghan Patterns - December 14, 2019