Before you know it, it’ll be hot enough to host evening dinners on the patio, the beach will start to feel like a second home, and cranking up the AC will be a highly anticipated daily ritual. I think you know what I’m talking about — summer is on its way! And along with the hotter weather and that insatiable desire for fruit salads and corn on the cob, comes an itch to stock our wardrobes with the latest summer friendly designs. Instead of wasting time shopping for new clothing that doesn’t fit your budget or your body, try knitting free patterns for summer using the simple tops in this collection. From a light and flowy tee to a traditional and lacy shawl, this selection of free knitting patterns includes hot, summer friendly outfits that can easily be tailored to fit you just for the new season.
4 Sizzlin’ & Simple Knit Summer Tops
1. Sunny Day Top: Made with lightweight hemp yarn, this classic top’s airy feel has earned it a number one spot in our must-have patterns for summer.
2. One Button Goddess Tunic: This easy pattern blends simplicity and elegance in a way that’s effortlessly stylish. This is a must-knit for the new season.
3. Casual Knit Top: Whether you don this ethereal garment as a beach cover up, or pair it with a colorful tank top for a laid back meal with friends, it’s versatility is undeniable. You won’t want to pass up this classic summer knit!
4. The Mysterious Summer Shawl: Sometimes, it’s just good to feel beautiful. Cater to that desire by creating this lacy knit shawl that’s fresh in style and bold in color.
Tell us: which pattern you are dying to make first?
- Knit Your Worries Away: 20 Knitting Therapy Patterns - October 30, 2020
- 14 Retro Knitted Throws - October 11, 2020
- How to Knit Socks or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Socks - October 10, 2020