In honor of the epic National Craft Month celebration on the FaveCrafts Blog, we’re hosting our own yarn-filled party this week only! Come back to the blog every day between March 17-21, for a new project and a daily giveaway! There’s tons of yarn to be won, so pay attention. Find the contest rules and enter below.
Today’s featured project is from Simplicity. Add a little bit of vintage flair to any outfit with this cute Crochet Ruffled Collar. The lacy design of this crochet pattern will add a flirty and feminine look to your favorite top or dress. The pretty purple color shown here is great for the spring and summer months, but any color crochet thread can be used to complete this easy crochet pattern. A coordinating bead or button adds a nice finishing touch. One size fits most.
Enter to Win Today’s Prize
Today’s prize is a Learn to Knit and Crochet Prize Pack from Simplicity. Included in the pack is: I Taught Myself Crochet Kit, I Taught Myself Knitting Kit, four ergonomic aluminum crochet hooks from The Crochet Dude (size I, C, F, and G), three skeins of Drew Emborsky Inappropriate yarn in color Fer Sure.
In order to win today’s prize, all you need to do is:
- Like the AllFreeCrochet Facebook page here, AND
- Leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
Which hobby do you prefer: knitting or crochet?
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- You must “like” the AllFreeCrochet Facebook page to be eligible.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post below.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog tomorrow as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tonight, March 17th, 2014 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
- Knitting for Charity: 30 Easy Knitting Projects for a Cause - December 2, 2020
- 8 Knitting Projects for Thanksgiving - November 25, 2020
- Slip Into These: How to Knit Slippers for the Holidays - November 24, 2020