We’re almost in the new year, so why not be a new you? You’ve worked so hard on all those crocheted Christmas gifts, so now it’s time to go the easy route and work up the mindless patterns. Sit in front of the TV or blindfold yourself and see how talented you really are with these sinfully easy crochet patterns. I challenge you to work up as many of these patterns as you possibly can and then let us know how they turned out. These crochet designs are great for beginners and great for those who simply need a break from those tedious advanced patterns you didn’t even get to keep during the holiday season. Grab your hook and a few skeins of yarn and let’s have at it!
Sinfully Easy Crochet Patterns:
- Razzle Dazzle Boot Cuffs – Easy to crochet.
- Super Striped Crochet Afghan – Lovely crochet design.
- Party Scarf – Party like it’s 1999!
- One Hour Baby Booties – Work these up in no time.
- Exfoliating Crochet Washcloth – Great for smoothing skin.
- Nashville Boot Cuffs – Who’s ready for some dancing?
- Queen Elizabeth Poncho – Simply beautiful.
- Two Hour Rainbow Cowl – Colorful and quick.
- Wildly Warm Crochet Headband – Be winter ready.
- Durable Dishcloths – Scrub even the toughest stains.
- Big Pom Pom Crochet Baby Hat – Keep baby’s head warm.
- Mary Jane Baby Booties – Nothing but cuteness.
- All Grown Up Striped Slouchy Hat – You’ll love the colors used!
- Crochet Sweet Hearts Baby Leg Warmers – Get ready for Valentine’s Day.
- Twisted Crochet Necklace – Perfect fashion statement.
- Cow Baby Booties – Kids will adore this one!
- Large Buckle Tote – Great for that new you, new look.
- Beginner’s Fingerless Gloves – Quick and easy to make.
What crochet pattern do you plan on working up?