When you’re staring down hundreds of gorgeous skeins in your favorite yarn store, completely on cloud nine, chances are a certain kind of yarn will grab your eye. The sparkly kind. It takes a strong-willed crocheter to resist the siren call of sparkly yarn. It’s pretty, bold, and perfect for wearable crochet patterns. Sometimes the only inspiration you need is a little glitz and glam.
What’s your favorite brand or color of sparkly yarn? Let us know in the comments, we’re curious! Browse these patterns from AllFreeCrochet.com, and see all the ways you can use up that stockpile of sparkly yarn. (Or find an excuse to go buy some sparkly yarn. We won’t judge.) 😉
P.S. Sparkly yarn is great for holiday projects!
Glitz & Glam Patterns
- Sapphire Satin Sparkle Shawl
- Sparkled and Spangled Shawl
- Sparkle Sweater Top
- Sparkle Snowflake Applique
- Sparkly Chevron Bag
- Spectacularly Sparkly Scarf
- Sparkly Christmas Hostess Apron
- Sparkly Crochet Headband
- Black Sparkly Clutch
- Sparkly Poinsettia Brooch
- Little Starlight Shawl – Use sparkly or reflective yarn!