Attention all hookers, crochet enthusiasts and Pinterest followers! Are you constantly pinning your favorite patterns on Pinterest or finding yourself staying up late looking at the latest and greatest? Do you love the patterns you find on AllFreeCrochet.com? If so, then you’ll want to see what this special announcement is about!
AllFreeCrochet is excited to announce our very first Pinning and Winning Pinterest Contest. If you haven’t used Pinterest before that’s perfectly fine. You can request an invite and read all about Pinterest before joining our fun contest.
Here’s How it Works:
- To enter the contest, create a board on Pinterest and title it “My AllFreeCrochet Projects.” Then choose at least 10 projects from AllFreeCrochet.com to pin to your new board.
- Each pin must have the hashtag #AllFreeCrochet in order to count toward your 10 minimum pins.
- After you’ve created your board and pinned 10 things from AllFreeCrochet.com, send us a link to your board at email@example.com
- The contest closes July 2, 2012 at 11:59 PM CST, so only boards created within that time frame count as an entry.
- One winner will be chosen randomly at the end of the contest and announced right here on the blog. On July 3, we will announce a grand prize winner.
- You must be 18 years or older to win, and you must be a resident of the United States or Canada.
- You must follow AllFreeCrochet on Pinterest to be eligible to win.
- Limit one board per person please.
- Pinterest is currently an invite-only website. If you don’t receive an invitation from them within 24 hours of asking, let us know and we’ll invite you.
Here’s an example of how to get started:
First we created a new board in Pinterest and called it “My AllFreeCrochet Projects”:
Categorize the board as “DIY and Crafts”
Next, we went to the Owl Baby Cocoon project page on AllFreeCrochet and pinned it, making sure to use the #AllFreeCrochet hashtag.
And here’s how it’ll show up:
And for the grand prize…..
A fabulous gift package full of yarn goodies!
Check back on the blog on July 3 to see who the lucky winner is!
- Get Hooked On These Unique Crochet Patterns - August 1, 2022
- The Best Flower Garden: 25 Crochet Flower Patterns - July 28, 2022
- New Patterns on the Block: 18 Color Block Patterns - July 20, 2022