Happy Monday (and Memorial Day)! How about we start the week off the right way: let’s give away a prize, Readers En-Gauge style! If you missed last week’s question we asked, What do you make for summer? Make sure to read all of the creative and interesting responses! This week, we want to know a little bit more about you. You know the drill, just give us your best answers and you could be tomorrow’s lucky winner!
It’s so easy to enter for a chance to be today’s winner, all you need to do is answer the question in the Comments Section below this post:
Have you ever tried spinning your own yarn? Would you ever want to learn how to do it?
We can’t wait to hear all your great answers! Who knows, your great story may be featured right here on this blog or one of our websites. We love to hear from YOU!
- Contest open to US and Canada residents 18+
- One comment/entry per person.
- Contest closes May 28, 2012 at 11:59p CST.
- Please answer the question below in order to be entered.
- Winner will be posted on this blog.
- Knitting for Charity: 30 Easy Knitting Projects for a Cause - December 2, 2020
- 8 Knitting Projects for Thanksgiving - November 25, 2020
- Slip Into These: How to Knit Slippers for the Holidays - November 24, 2020