I’m guessing if most you are like me, your craft room is a bit of a disaster zone. I have yarn, beads, fabric, and paper everywhere. Sometimes it just gets so overwhelming, I don’t even want to begin a new project and create more of a mess. With spring upon us, it’s about time we clean up the madness and start spring with some fresh organizational ideas.
Some of you have so much yarn, it seems that everywhere you turn, there’s another skein or WIP just lying around. We have some great new organization tips on AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns. For example, we just love this Vertical Yarn Storage idea as well as this great tutorial for how to make a center pull ball of yarn. Now we want to hear from you!
Leave a comment below and we’ll pick one lucky winner to receive a prize! The best part is that your answers will be feature on AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns – how cool is that?
- Contest open to US and Canada residents 18+
- One comment/entry per person.
- Contest closes May 15, 2013 at 11:59p CST.
- Please answer the question in the comments below in order to be entered.
- Winner will be posted on this blog.