It seems like winter is never going to end this year. All of this snow is making me wish for green grass, warm sunshine, pretty flowers and short sleeves. The bright colors of the Spring season bring smiles to everyone who sees them, so why not make a few spring knit patterns  to wear or cheerful free crochet patterns  to brighten your home.
Free Knit & Crochet Patterns — Light & Lacy Spring Wearables:
This collection of free knit and crochet patterns are all perfect for the warm sun of the Spring season. Whether you need a sweet accessory for a little girl or a shawl to keep of the night air, these projects are all quick to work up in anticipation of the sunnier days ahead.
- Bee Happy Spring Headband 
- Banana Split Baby Vest 
- Crochet Ruffle Dress Girls 
- Baby’s Favorite Flower Headband 
- Hawaiian Sunset Lace Shawl 
- Spring Sweater Knitting Patterns 
- Spring Lace Infinity Scarf 
- Spring Fling Dress Pattern 
- One Skein Lace Mitts 
Don’t freeze as you eagerly await that warmer weather, and try out our 24 Spring Sweater Knitting Patterns . From pastels, to easy lacy patterns, and plenty of sweet baby sweaters; there are plenty of great Spring knitting patterns to work up.
Free Knit and Crochet Spring Animal Patterns:
Spring brings lots of babies that need gifts. Whether you need to make a gift for a newborn or as special birthday gift, these sweet crochet and knit spring animal patterns are perfect. Spring brings all the animals out to play!
- Lambikins Hat for Tots 
- Baby Chick Crochet Hat 
- Chick Egg Cozy Family 
- Knit Floral Elephant 
- Ribbit Knit Frog 
- Bluebird 
Spring Crochet Afghan Patterns:
To bring pops of color to your couch this season, check out these Spring themed free crochet afghan patterns.
- Darling Daisy Afghan 
- Simple Chevron Blanket 
- English Cottage Fan Blanket 
- Spring into Summer Crochet Blanket Pattern 
- The Most Beautiful Crochet Granny Square Ever 
Easy DIY Home Decor:
If you need a small project to work up, these easy DIY home decor projects are a cinch to work up. They are sure to add the perfect little spring color to your home.
For even more Spring inspiration, check out our Spring themed Pinterest boards below. There are even more bright and cheerful projects to be found!
Follow AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns’s board Springtime Crochet Patterns on Pinterest. 
Follow AllFreeCrochet’s board Spring Crochet Patterns on Pinterest.  Follow AllFreeKnitting’s board Free Knitting Designs for Spring on Pinterest. 
*~* BONUS GIVEAWAY NOW CLOSED! *~*
Congratulations to our two winners!
Vickie said “Spring doesn’t always last long here, but when it’s here, I’m a big fan of jeans with a little roll on the hem, ankle boots, socks, spring top, pashmina, a rain slicker with my umbrella on the side. Love spring, can’t wait to see the flowers again.”
Robbin said “Spring is the Perfect time to wear crocheted thread earrings! Light, airy and a great way to Bring in the Spring!”
Thank you to everyone who entered! We have more great giveaways coming soon. Please stay tuned!
We are excited to be giving our Stitch and Unwind readers the opportunity to win a fabulous collection of yarn lover’s favorites. Two winners will be eligible to win this great collection! All you need to do to enter is leave a comment answering the question below. We will randomly pick a winner on March 10th, 2015.
Each winner will get one of each:
- Learn to Crochet Kit (from Leisure Arts)
- Knook kit + book (1 of each)
- Amigurume by Allison Hoffman (1 copy)
- Red Heart Rigoletto Yarn (1 skein)
- Aunt Lydia’s Crochet Thread (1 spool)
- Deborah Norville Premier Yarn (bulky) (1 skein)
- 1 set Susan Bates knitting needles
- 1 Susan Bates crochet hook
OFFICIAL RULES FOR GIVEAWAY:
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- Winners will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post.
- Winners will be announced here on this blog post March 11, 2015 as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until March 10, 2015 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
What is your favorite Spring wardrobe item?