Let’s talk holiday attire…St. Patrick’s holiday attire that is! Sure, you could wear a green T-shirt that you found buried in the back of your closet, but what’s the fun in that? With St. Patrick’s Day crochet patterns , you can take the wearin’ of the green to the next level while adding style and flair to your outfit. Select your favorite yarn in a bright shade of green and get to work on hats, shawls, boot cuffs, and other cute items for your entire family to wear on March 17. Creating something that is for one-time use doesn’t need to break the bank. It’s likely you can find the yarn needed for the project tucked away in your yarn stash!
Do you wish every day could be St. Patrick’s Day? Then you’ll want to include a bit of the Emerald Isle in a throw or blanket that is used year-round. These crochet patterns incorporate a stitch that is inspired by Celtic knots and similar designs, resulting in a throw that is as warm as it is stunning.
St. Patrick’s Day is also a great opportunity to show off your crochet skills in a whole new light by making doilies, placemats, and other decorations through designs inspired by Irish lace. The delicate lace design uses smaller crochet hooks in an intricate pattern, but results in a beautiful item that you can proudly display in your home. If you have a bridal shower on the calendar, then consider giving the bride-to-be a handkerchief that features a pattern inspired by Irish lace. She will love incorporating such a beautiful gift in her wedding day.
We at AllFreeCrochet  have compiled a list of St. Patrick’s Day crochet patterns that everyone in your family will love. You’ll be the best-dressed person at your local parade or party when you make these patterns.
St. Patrick’s Day Crochet Patterns for Everyone in Your Family
- Lucky Green Necklace  — Your St. Patrick’s Day ensemble won’t be complete without this necklace!
- Irish Crochet Shawl  — Consider making this gorgeous shawl using green yarn
- Lucky Crochet Top Hat  — This is the perfect size for a baby
- Cross-Over Jumper  — Wear this sweater to your St. Patrick’s Day parade
- Lucky Springtime Crochet Shawl  — So elegant!
- Easy Leprechaun Crochet Boot Cuffs  — Add a subtle touch of green to your outfit
- Leprechaun Dog Hat  — Even Fido can join in the fun!
- Lucky Leprechaun Hat  — This is the perfect size hat for your little leprechauns
- Celtic Dream Crochet Baby Bonnet  — Make this project for an upcoming baby shower
- Lucky Clover Headband  — Your little girl will love wearing this on St. Patrick’s Day
Bring a Bit of Ireland to Your Home with These Crochet Patterns
- Celtic Placemat  — Your evening meal will look elegant with this placemat
- Celtic Crochet Afghan  — Love the intricate design!
- Beaded Shamrock Doily  — This would make a gorgeous wedding present
- Lucky Shamrock Afghan  — Watch TV and stay warm with this blanket
- Pot of Gold Wreath  — You’ll always have good luck with this cute wreath!
- Aran Nosegay Crochet Throw  — This is the perfect blanket for your bedroom
- St. Patrick’s Day Granny Square Crochet Pattern  — Use this as part of a bigger pattern or on its own
You can also choose your favorite crochet messy bun hat pattern  to make to keep you warm during the annual parade! Just choose festive green shades and you’ll be all set!