Is anyone else starting to see green? St. Patrick’s Day is just around the corner! This cheery holiday is the perfect way to have fun and unwind between Valentine’s Day and Easter. If you’re finding yourself short in the green department, though, don’t get pinched – work up one of these St. Patrick’s Day knit and crochet patterns before the big day!
Whether you’re looking for knit or crochet home decor, accessories, or gift ideas for the Ireland fan in your life, these easy crochet patterns and knitting patterns are quick enough to finish in a weekend. You’ll have plenty of time left over to plan out how you’ll celebrate St. Patrick’s day! (I recommend watching “The Quiet Man” with a hearty corned beef dinner, personally!)
St. Patrick’s Day Crochet Patterns
- Shamrock Garland – These sweet shamrocks would look perfect on your mantle or around a doorframe.
- Lucky Crochet Clover – Make some for your family and friends to carry for luck!
- Mug of Beer Applique – This cheeky applique is just the thing for celebrating, Irish style.
- Lucky Crochet Top Hat – An adorable hat for a baby (or a hilarious one for an adult!)
- Lucky Shamrock Afghan – Snuggle up with the warmth of the Irish homeland.
- Leprechaun Hat Candy Dish – Better than a pot of gold – this is an adorable way to display some treats!
- Beaded Shamrock Doily – If you prefer elegance over kitsch, this is a great way to decorate your home.
St. Patrick’s Day Knitting Patterns
- Knitted Shamrock Cloth – This subtle shamrock design is a great way to be festive but not flashy.
- Irish Coffee Cozy – There’s no better way to warm up than with some Irish coffee!
- St. Patrick’s Day Dishcloths – Various shades of green make these dishcloths cute and colorful!
- Shamrock Basket Liner – Just the thing if you’re giving a St. Pat’s gift basket to someone!
- Saint Patty’s Tam – Festive colors give this traditional knit hat design a fun twist.
- Bootie go Bragh Shamrock Shoes – Dress up your little one in these adorable knitted baby booties!
- St. Patrick’s Day Cables – Nothing says “Ireland” like some cable knits to spice up your wardrobe.
How do you celebrate St. Patrick’s day?
- Textiles from the Emerald Isle: Traditional Textile Crafts of Ireland StoryMap - February 18, 2020
- Literary Chic: 16 Patterns for Book Lovers - February 13, 2020
- Easy Peasy Crochet Flower Pattern & Tutorial - February 10, 2020