Celebrate STITCHES Midwest! We’re giving away prizes all throughout October, so come visit our blog to see the latest giveaway. Find the contest rules and enter below.
Looking for an insanely gorgeous warm knit accessory this season? Not only is Susan’s Shawl the perfect autumn accessory, it’s a wonderful way to incorporate some beautiful colors into your wardrobe. This lovely shawl from Fiesta Yarns is sure to delight knitters of all ages.
Once you access the full tutorial, you can make your very own lacy knit shawl. The designers at Fiesta Yarns know how to create stunning patterns that will be in your closet for years to come, so be sure not to miss this pretty pattern for fall.
This pattern is included in our free eBook, The Best of the Midwest Stitches Fashion Show: 7 New Inspiring Free Shawl Patterns, Knit Tops and More. Celebrate National Craft Month with us by crafting the great projects in this free downloadable eBook written just for you!
ENTER TO WIN THE FIRST GIVEAWAY PRIZE
The first giveaway prize is a $107 kit for the Butterfly Queen Shawl by Kristin Omdahl and one skein of Ballerina to make the Susan’s Shawl from Fiesta Yarns.
* Like the AllFreeKnitting Facebook page here, AND
* Like the Fiesta Yarns Faceboook page here, AND
*Leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
What is your favorite autumn knit accessory?
OFFICIAL RULES FOR CONTEST
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- You must “like” both the AllFreeKnitting and the Fiesta Yarns page to be eligible.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post below.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog tomorrow as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until October 5, 2013 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
- Fresh-Picked Free Knitting Patterns for the Farmer’s Market - August 8, 2022
- Straight Needle Knitting: 30 Easy Knitting Patterns - August 5, 2022
- Summer Sweater Patterns: 10 Summer Knits for Every Occasion - July 30, 2022