Stripes can be boring or they can be fun. It’s all about choosing the right pattern and the right yarn. I’ve gathered up some of my favorite striped patterns just for you and I bet you’ll find something you like!
Striped crochet afghans are great for using up scrap yarn and perfect for beginners learning how to change colors while crocheting. These free patterns vary in skill level but each afghan is excellent.
- Vintage Crochet Wobble Afghan
- Empire Afghan
- Herringbone Stripe Afghan
- Lacy Peach Lapghan
- Granny Stripes Blanket
- Magical Baby Blanket
Learn how to crochet or knit a sweater with these free sweater patterns.
- A Bright Sweater with Stripes
- Paris Market Raglan Sweater (knit)
- Must-Have-Nautical Sweater (knit)
- Vintage Inspired No Sew Sweater (knit)
- Mediterranean Market Tote
- Striped Crochet Bag with Button
- Striped Crochet Tote
- Floral Striped Purse
- All-Purpose Striped Basket
- Random Stripes Tote
Even if you don’t want to be “Waldo,” the stripes are sure to make you stand out from the crowd. I love crocheting my own hats because it means no one else will have the same hat as you. Be original this winter!
- Zebra Baby Hat
- Striped Elf Hat
- “Where’s Waldo” Striped Hat
- Striped Hipster Slouchy Beanie
- Contrasting Stripes Hat
- Bumble Bee Hat
- Man’s Easy Striped Scarf
- Vertical Stripe Scarf
- Attic Treasures Scarf (knit)
- Splendid Striped Cowl (knit)
- Skittles Scarf Tutorial (knit)
- Hands Free Striped Scarf (knit)
Stripes: Love ’em or Hate ’em?
- 11 Whimsical Woodland Afghans - December 3, 2019
- 12 Patchwork Patterns - November 23, 2019
- Afghans for All Occasions: Our Top 5 Crochet Afghan Collections - November 17, 2019