I’ve been longing for the nice weather to get here so I can bask in the sun and smell the freshly cut grass again. Alas it’s finally here! Unfortunately summer isn’t here yet, but let’s not get ahead of ourselves. I’m going on vacation in a few months, so I’m already looking for the proper attire to pack. All my beach bags and beach totes are staring me in the face, but I really want to crochet one. Let’s face it, summer crochet patterns are super fun to work up. Whether you’re going on vacation or simply waiting around for the summer to greet you, here are some of my favorite beach bags and beach totes.
Summer Crochet Patterns for the Beach:
- Striped Crochet Tote – If you’re looking for a chic new tote bag, try this free crochet pattern.
- Flower Power Beach Bag – Head back a few decades and work up this groovy beach bag.
- Straw Beach Bag – Hit the beach in style with this straw beach bag made of rafia yarn.
- Crocodile on the Beach Bag – The crocodile stitch is a popular one that looks great on this bag.
- The Cutest Beach Bag – Recycle your unused grocery bags to make this crochet beach tote.
- Large and Medium Bags – Can’t decide which size to make? Make them both and have them on-hand.
- Beach Mat and Tote Bag – Relax at the beach with your newly crocheted items.
- Striped Ombre Tote Bag – Use bright colors to get beach-ready.
You’ll also love these summer crochet patterns:
For Your Feet:
For Your Head:
For Your Body:
What do you like to crochet for summer?
- The Best Flower Garden: 25 Crochet Flower Patterns - July 28, 2021
- New Patterns on the Block: 18 Color Block Patterns - July 20, 2021
- Summer Lovin’ Had Me a Blast - July 13, 2021