Winter crochet patterns are gorgeous, but there are plenty of fun crochet projects you can create for summer, too. From floppy hats to pool cover-ups to quick and easy dishcloths, there’s something here that everyone can enjoy making and using during the summer.
Below you’ll find 14 Sun-Kissed Crochet Patterns that are perfect for warmer weather. Take a look and see which project is right for you!
14 Sun-Kissed Crochet Patterns for Summer
Need something to do when you’re sitting the pool watching your kids this summer? Try one of these easy sun-kissed crochet patterns! The best part is that you don’t have to wait for winter to roll around before you can use what you’ve made – these light and airy patterns are perfect for summertime fun and relaxation.
- Sunny Days Farmers Market Bag Fan Fave
- Sun-kissed Lace Cover Up
- Oopsie Daisy Headband
- 1950s-Style Wide Brimmed Hat
- Scrubby Full of Sunshine You need this in your kitchen!
- Summer Lovin’ Crochet Top (pictured)
- Sunshine Pansies Afghan
- Crocheted Sun Hat
- Early Dawn Dishcloth
- Here Comes the Sun Dress
- Smiling Sunflower Bag Kids will love this
- You Are My Sunshine Baby Blanket
- Sun Goddess Shrug
- Child’s Lazy Daisy Sun Hat NEW!
What do you like to craft during the summer?
- Crazy for Cloches: 12 Easy Crochet Patterns - November 11, 2019
- 27 Terrific Thanksgiving Crochet Patterns - November 6, 2019
- The Most Adorable Crochet Diaper Cover Pattern (+ More Free Patterns) - November 1, 2019