Yesterday (October 1) marked the beginning of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Making pink crochet patterns during this month is a wonderful way to help raise awareness. Check out this fantastic book, Crochet Pink, for even more pink crochet patterns!
Breast cancer is unfortunately one of the most common types of cancer among women. Chances are, you or someone you know has been impacted by breast cancer in one way or another. When someone is going through a difficult time in their life, it’s amazing how wonderful of an impact a homemade crochet gift can be. A little thought really goes a long way to someone that’s struggling. To know that someone thought enough about you to dedicate their time and crochet efforts to you personally, is truly heartwarming.
Below, you’ll find a list of our favorite pink crochet patterns to make this month. If you don’t find a crochet pattern you like here, then be sure to visit us at AllFreeCrochet for even more free patterns to make for charity.
Pink Crochet Patterns
- Breast Cancer Awareness Slouch Hat
- Quick and Easy Crochet Afghan
- Bright and Berrylicious Infinity Scarf
- Pink Ribbon Prayer Shawl
- Pink Ribbon Chemo Beanie
- Autumn Butterfly Cardigan
- Princess Diana Crochet Shawl
- Breast Cancer Awareness Brooch
- Pink Square Motif Shawl
- Pink Shell Baby Blanket
- Pretty in Pink Fingerless Gloves
- Pretty Pink Butterfly
- Retro Pin-up Headband
- Support Ribbon Crochet Beanie
- Sweet and Basic Heart Applique
- Windy City Hooded Scarf
PLUS: Inside Crochet Pink, you will find a beautiful collection of crochet patterns to make for breast cancer awareness. Whether you are looking to treat yourself to something pink to help raise awareness, or you are crocheting something special for a friend or charity organization, this book of pink patterns will have what you are looking for. Giveaway has ended! Thank you to all who entered!
How do you show your support?
- Free Pattern: Crochet Wrap Pattern from Red Heart! - January 17, 2021
- Free Pattern Friday: Crochet Baby Booties & Hat from Red Heart - January 6, 2021
- Rest and Relaxation After Holiday Madness: Calming Crochet Patterns - January 5, 2021