Over the weekend, I was lucky enough to attend the The National Needlearts Association’s show in Columbus, Ohio. Let me tell you, being surrounded by so much creativity is such an incredible feeling. Aside from getting to admire beautiful yarn and see tons of innovative knitting products, I also got to meet up with some pretty fabulous people, including the wonderful folks at Webs – America’s Yarn Store.
And of course, we also got to take home some awesome yarn and products … which we’ll be giving away to one lucky winner! Check out this collection of swag:
There is TONS of stuff in our Swag Bag, including yarn from Cascade Yarns, Muench Yarns, Rowan, Kollage, Cestari, Made in America Yarns, and SMC. Also included are circular, straight and double pointed knitting needles from ChiaGoo and three bars of Lavishea lotion. This is a must-have collection of products that will make you feel like you were right there at the show with us!
How to Enter to Win
Want to win this bag full of goodies? Simply leave a comment below and answer our question to be entered to win. You have until July 2, 2013 to enter, so get your comment posted today to ensure that you’re in the running to win this exclusive one-of-a-kind SWAG bag from TNNA!
- Contest open to US and Canada residents 18+
- One comment/entry per person per blog post.
- Contest closes July 2, 2013 at 11:59p CST.
- Leave a comment on this blog post to be entered to win.
- Winners will be posted on Stitch&Unwind.com and notified by email.
Leave a comment by answering this question and you’ll be entered to win our TNNA SWAG Bag:
What’s your favorite kind of yarn?
- Fresh-Picked Free Knitting Patterns for the Farmer’s Market - August 8, 2022
- Straight Needle Knitting: 30 Easy Knitting Patterns - August 5, 2022
- Summer Sweater Patterns: 10 Summer Knits for Every Occasion - July 30, 2022