Last weekend, I was lucky enough to attend the The National Needlearts Association’s show in Indianapolis, Indiana. As always the show delivered. There were booths upon booths of yarn, exciting new products and the chance to mingle with other yarn enthusiasts in the industry. It’s truly an event I look forward to every year! Who wouldn’t be excited to be one of the first people to see (and feel) brand new yarn lines, and to witness new products that impact both knitting and crochet?
Since this trade show is only open to people within the yarn industry, we made sure to take back a few goodies to share with you all. This year’s haul is particularly exciting! Keep reading to find out how you can enter to win this collection of goodies pictured below:
Like the look of the picture above? Here’s all that’s included: new bamboo knitting needles (circular and straight) from Clover Needlecraft, several ergonomic crochet hooks and tatting shuttles (also from Clover), two skeins of Drew Emborsky yarn, one package of Wonderland yarn from Frabjous Fiber and two fabulous totes from Loopy Mango. This is a must-have collection of products that will make you feel like you were right there at the show with us!
How to Enter to Win
Want to win this bag full of goodies? Simply leave a comment below and answer our question to be entered to win. You have until May 18, 2014 to enter, so get your comment posted today to ensure that you’re in the running to win this exclusive one-of-a-kind SWAG bag from TNNA!
- Contest open to US and Canada residents 18+
- One comment/entry per person per blog post.
- Contest closes May 18, 2014 at 11:59p CST.
- Leave a comment on this blog post to be entered to win.
- Winners will be posted on Stitch&Unwind.com and notified by email.
Leave a comment by answering this question and you’ll be entered to win our TNNA SWAG Bag:
What’s your favorite yarn to work with?
- How to Knit a Baby Blanket for Any Nursery - January 14, 2021
- For the Lazy Knitters: 25 Simple Knitting Patterns - January 13, 2021
- Free Pattern: Knit Throw Pattern from Yarnspirations - January 12, 2021