Last week, I came back from The National Needlearts Association’s summer trade show, and if you haven’t heard already, we’re giving away a huge swag bag full of yarn. (Check out that post before it’s too late — contest ends at midnight tonight!).
But what would a trip to TNNA be without some beautiful pictures of yarn to drool over? Not much of a post if you ask me! And so, without any further ado, I hope you enjoy pursuing through a few highlights from the show.
AllFreeKnitting’s Top Show Picks
1. Red Barn Yarn: Top of the list is Red Barn Yarn. These jewel-toned beauties below are just a small sample of the wide variety of yarn types Red Barn Yarn offers. Carefully hand painted to perfection, you can’t go wrong sampling this gorgeous product.
2. KnitWhits Freia Yarn – Once again, the bold colorway of this yarn is what first caught my attention. Imagine all the striking projects you could create using this yarn!
3. Knit Collage – If you’ve never tried working with hand spun art yarn, you’ll definitely want to try after checking out all the whimsical choices at Knit Collage. There was even yarn spun with tiny fabric flowers.
4. Pawley Studios: While it’s not yarn, Pawley Studios makes exceptional stoneware pottery mugs and yarn bowls. This Love to Knit mug was one of my favorites, but don’t miss out on their full line of products.
Don’t forget! You can enter to win this amazing prize package of yarn from TNNA until midnight tonight. Find the full details and contest rules right here.
Tell us: Which product is your favorite?
- Hats Off To You: 7 Free Hat Patterns - February 12, 2020
- Learn Garter Stitch with 13 Easy Scarf Knitting Patterns - February 11, 2020
- 27 Knits You Can’t Screw Up: Easy Knitting Patterns for Beginners - February 8, 2020